I purchased a vacuum called the Vortech Force off of John Harris. He initially told me the price was $3300 but then dropped it to $1200. I purchased the machine only to find out the following:
1. The address on the contract was Bogus! It's for a completely different product and they fired him over a month ago.
2. I could buy the same machine online for $300.00
3. He had me write the check out to him and cashed it the same day. Now I am still trying to get my refund!
4. He told me some Made up story about having to call his warranty into the factory for some contest that he's in. The factory said there is no contest and I have to register my product online myself.
5. My contract he filled out showed me buying a completely different product made by a complete different manufacturer!
I called the police and they told me that John Harris spent the last few years in Las Vegas jail on drug charges. They told me that this is fraud and assisted me in making a report. I just want others to BEWARE!!!!